Does Your Kitchen or Bathroom spaces need a FACELIFT?
- Refresh the entire Kitchen by resurfacing your old oak or laminate cabinets
- Update the entire look and feel of your kitchen without costly replacements of your existing cabinets
Kitchens are one of the most used spaces on a house. Its where family comes together to cook, eat, share stories and more. Is your kitchen getting older and needs a facelift? Resurfacing the cabinets and updated hardware can make all the difference. Getting new cabinets is a costly endeavor and is often not needed.
Our Process for Cabinet Refinish:
- Inspect cabinets for damage
- Lightly sand the cabinets in spots where it is needed
- Remove certain doors and hardware for paint application
- Prep bases and surrounding with tape and caulk
- Apply a primer coat for proper adhesion of refinish product
- Apply 1st coat of finish material
- Apply final coat of finished material